Precision Fused Silica Viewports
Fused Silica vacuum viewports both have applications for high and ultrahigh facilities.
Constructed with high purity of silicon dioxide, 304 stainless steel and a vacuum tube-grade braze allows – allowing the viewports to meet 80% external transmission of 185nm.
Fused Silica is a polycrystalline, isotropic material, without a crystal orientation. The physical, thermal and electric properties allow all applications to uniform correctly.
- Non-magnetic 304 steel, brazed seal
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Low loss ultraviolet transmission
- High purity fused silica UV grade
Lowest Price on the UHV Viewport
UHV viewports are widely used in the visual or broadband energy transmission in and out of UHV systems.
Properties of UHV that can be altered:
- Sealing type
- The transmission performance
- High temperature bake ratings
- Vacuum leak rates
UHV viewports suit all clean UHV applications – due to a wide angle of vision, minimum transmission from bolts as well as maximum protection.
Quartz Optical Glass Viewports
- Compatible with vacuum systems that are capable of reaching UHV levels
- Leak rate: < 2×10 atm cc/sec He
- Temperature range from -100 degrees to 200 degrees
- Transmission of >90% at 250nm (externally)